New Benefit for 2021
As a Health New England Medicare Advantage member, you will be eligible for over-the-counter (OTC) benefits through FirstLine Essentials. FirstLine Essentials gives you credits to spend on over-the-counter care, like toothpaste, pain relief, vitamins, cough drops and much more.
How it Works – Beginning January 1, 2021
Using Your OTC Account after January 1, 2021
• Orders must total $30 or more.
• You may only place one order every three months.
• Only plan members may use the products.
• There is no cost for taxes or shipping and handling.
• Delivery takes 2 to 3 business days in the continental U.S. For Hawaii, delivery takes 3 to 4 business days.
• Unused credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
• If your account balance doesn’t cover your total, you can still order. Send a check or money order for the extra amount. Make it out to FirstLine Benefits.
• Call FirstLine Essentials toll-free at (866) 812-1681, TTY 711, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET, Saturday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET.
FirstLine Benefits™ is a DBA of OptumRx® and is the supplier of all products.
The OTC benefit can only be redeemed through FirstLine Benefits. Credits expire every three months and do not accumulate.
Health New England Medicare Advantage is an HMO and HMO-POS Plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Health New England Medicare Advantage depends on contract renewal. Other providers are available in our network.ATTENTION: If you speak any language other than English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call (413) 787-0010 (TTY 711). Health New England cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo. ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al (413) 787-0010 (TTY 711). Health New England cumpre as leis de direitos civis federais aplicáveis e não exerce discriminaço com base na raça, cor, nacionalidade, idade, deficiência ou sexo. ATENÇÃO: Se fala português, encontram-se disponíveis serviços linguísticos, grátis. Ligue para (413) 787-0010 (TTY 711).