Our Specialty Pharmacy covers prescriptions for certain specialty medicines for complex conditions like cancer, multiple sclerosis, and rheumatoid arthritis. These drugs, which may be taken orally, by injection or infusion, are usually not available through a retail pharmacy or home delivery because they need special storage and handling.
For our members, BriovaRx offers:
• Monthly calls by a Patient Care Coordinator to make sure you get your next delivery of medication
• Complete access to pharmacists and nurses
• Drug counseling about why your medication is prescribed, how it works, and how to administer and store it correctly
• Side effect management
• Answers to any questions or concerns you may have
• Free Delivery of your medication directly to your home or work address, or physician’s office, via safe, temperature controlled packaging.
Find the answers you need:
Frequently Asked Questions about BriovaRx
2. Refer to
HNE member notification and general information
3. Call BriovaRx Customer Service Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.: (877) 633-4807.
4. Contact BriovaRx clinical staff 24/7 at (
877) 633-4807 for urgent medical questions.