We are proud of our long-time philanthropic efforts that benefit the community through sponsorship of events and activities in support of community programs offered in the neighborhoods served by Health New England. Through our Sponsorship programs, we support many local Chambers of Commerce and Rotary Club events, and we're a key supporter of the Bay Path University Women’s Conference, and many more high quality organizations that strive to enhance the quality of life for people living, working and playing throughout the region.
We do not fund:
- Direct delivery of reimbursable health care services
- Grants to individuals
- Private foundations, endowment campaigns or capital campaigns
- Programs operated by religious organizations for religious purposes
- Schools and school sports teams, athletic programs
- Tours, travel and related expenses
- Organizations whose practices are not in keeping with our company’s equal opportunity policy
- Political causes or events
- Operational expenses or financial deficits
- Funding for clinical research
- Projects that do not benefit Massachusetts residents
- Organizations that are not tax exempt under IRS section 501c3
To make a request for support of an one-time event or activity, please use our online Request Form and select "Sponsorship".
Sponsorships are typically funded up to $2,500.
We require that all funding requests be made using our online Request Form, and we no longer accept funding requests sent to us by mail, email or fax.