Recruitment and Retention
Continuing to promote diversity in our recruitment and retention efforts and strengthen our identity as a workplace that reflects diversity in all levels in the organization, including Board membership.
- November 2020: Joined Massachusetts Association of Health Plans’ (MAHP) Commitment to promoting diverse culture, supporting workforce diversity though the creation of a pipeline to employment, and developing and increasing opportunities for diverse candidates through targeted entry level health care jobs.
- December 2020: Established an organizational commitment to increase diversity by 10% of underrepresented persons at all levels of the organization, including on our Board of Directors.
- January 2021: Reviewed all associate demographics at all levels of the organization, including Board of Directors, to identify gaps and opportunities for increasing diverse talent.
- April 2021: Increasing postings of job openings on diverse networking sites to reach broader talent base.
- April 2021: Updated DEIB messaging on website and in recruiting materials.