You and your covered family members could receive reimbursement for the following:*
- Qualifying fitness club memberships
- Weight Watchers® (online, at work and traditional)
- School and town sports
- Personal trainer fees
- Aerobic and wellness classes
- School and town sports registration fees
- Athletic event registration fees (such as 5K, Half Marathon, Tough Mudder, Triathlon, etc.)
- Ski tickets
- Fitness equipment and devices (i.e., treadmill, workout videos, FitBits, etc.)
- Nutrition classes
- Mindfulness classes
- Community supported agriculture (CSA) or farm shares - (farms offering CSA shares of vegetables, fruits and other agricultural products can be found across the state)
Maximum reimbursement is $200 individual / $400 family per calendar year.*
Health New England will not reimburse you for:
- Classes or personal training sessions with uncertified trainers
- Fees paid to weight loss programs other than Weight Watchers®
- Country clubs, social clubs or tanning salons
- Vitamins, supplements
- Fees paid for food (food source not from CSA), books, transportation, smartphones or smart watches, or any other items or services
- Kids’ camps (i.e., art, bible, town, etc.). Will cover sports camps, if run by certified coaches/trainers.
To submit your fitness reimbursement request online, use our simple Wellness Reimbursement Form by logging into the
myHealthNewEngland Member Portal. You will find a link to the form by clicking "Forms" in the left navigation menu.
You also can call Member Services to request a form at (413) 787-4004 or toll-free at (800) 310-2835.
*Not all employer groups offer reimbursement for all items and activities listed. Not all employer groups offer this reimbursement. Please check your membership materials for details, or contact Member Services if you need more information.