You and your covered family members could receive reimbursement for the following:*
- Aerobic/wellness classes
- Athletic event registration fees
- Bike shares
- Community supported agriculture (CSA) or farm shares
- Fitness equipment and devices (i.e., treadmill, workout videos, fitbit)
- Golf and ski tickets
- Mindfulness classes and apps
- Nutrition classes and apps
- Personal trainer fees
- Qualifying fitness club memberships
- School and town sports
- Weight Watchers®
- Wellness and fitness apps
Maximum reimbursement is $200 individual / $400 family per calendar year.*
Health New England will not reimburse you for:
- Classes or personal training sessions with uncertified trainers
- Fees paid to weight loss programs other than Weight Watchers®
- Country clubs, social clubs or tanning salons
- Vitamins, supplements
- Fees paid for food (food source not from CSA), books, transportation, smartphones or smart watches, or any other items or services
- Kids’ camps (i.e., art, bible, town, etc.). Will cover sports camps, if run by certified coaches/trainers.
To submit your fitness reimbursement request online, use our simple Wellness Reimbursement Form by logging into the
myHealthNewEngland Member Portal. You will find a link to the form by clicking "Forms" in the left navigation menu.
You also can call Member Services to request a form at (413) 787-4004 or toll-free at (800) 310-2835.
*Not all employer groups offer reimbursement for all items and activities listed. Not all employer groups offer this reimbursement. Please check your membership materials for details, or contact Member Services if you need more information.